For the Farmhouse and our Crescent Mount property in Retford, we require a minimum booking of 2 nights . However in busy periods like Christmas, New Year and the Summer/Bank Holidays we do have a 3 night minimum booking for these properties. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking and the remaining balance is payable 4 weeks prior to arrival. We also have a refundable damage deposit of £300 which is payable prior to arrival. This deposit applies to the farmhouse and/or a group booking only and is repaid on check-out. Changeover days are Mondays and Fridays.
To ensure your stay in the farmhouse at West Drayton Farm or Crescent Mount in Retford is as pleasant as possible, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask guests to carefully read our house rules and be sure you are comfortable with them before placing a booking.
Check in / Check out
• Check in is at 15:00, unless stipulated & agreed otherwise in advance. • Check out is at 10:00, unless stipulated & agreed otherwise in advance. This is to give our change-over team enough time to get the property ready for guests arriving later that day. In the event that a guest stays in the farmhouse / apartment after 12:00, this is classed as another day’s stay and will be billed accordingly. • Upon departing, please close all windows, empty fridge/freezer, run the dishwasher (farmhouse only) and turn off all lights and taps, and please shut and lock external doors.
• Loud music is not allowed. Please keep noise levels down between 11pm and 7am in consideration of our neighbours. This is strictly enforced. • Due to the presence of farm animals in the vicinity of West Drayton Farm, Fireworks are not allowed anywhere on the property or grounds
• Please treat the property with care and look after it during your stay. • Guests are kindly requested to take care in using technical equipment and not to move any of the TV’s or the broadband router from its position. • Guests should leave the property in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged. • Please keep the BBQ area (farmhouse and Crescent Mount only) and /or grounds tidy & clean after use. • Please dispose of any rubbish and cans / bottles in the bin bags provided under the kitchen sink. • Please follow the rubbish & recycling instructions you will find in the Guest Information folder in the property.
• No Glass or Bottles allowed in or near the hot tub • Do not sit or stand on the hot tub lid • Maximum occupants at any one time is 6 people • No food isallowed to be consumed whilst in the hot tub • No smoking whilst in the hot tub • Children must be closely supervised at all times whilst in the hot tub • Please remove any excess make up, glitter or tanning products before entering the tub • Take care when removing or replacing the hot tub lid • Use of the hot tub is entirely at your own risk
• Pets are not allowed in the house or in the grounds.
• Guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the house rules. • Visitors who wish to stay overnight are considered additional guests and a surcharge will apply.
Issues, Concerns & Emergencies
• In case of fire, flood or other emergencies promptly notify our staff, as well as emergency services. Important telephone numbers can be found in the Guest Information folder in the property. • During your stay at any of our properties, if you have any issues or queries please contact us on the numbers provided in the Guest Information folder in the property. • Please notify staff immediately of any defects in the property.
• No smoking is allowed in any part of the house, this includes the use of e-cigarettes. Sand filled pots have been placed near external doors to the property for use of smokers. Please dispose of all cigarette buts in these containers.